Only employees can use state term contract 975B vehicle rental when there is an approved business purpose. The university liability insurance only covers employee business use.
- Non-employees cannot use the State Term Contract for vehicle rentals.
- Employees cannot use the State Term Contract 975B for personal time.
What can you do if you need to rent a vehicle for university business, using State Term Contract 975B pricing, and the trip includes personal days?
- Split the rental into two reservations:
- One reservation for the trip dates that includes university business travel, and;
- A separate reservation for the trip dates that includes personal travel. This only works well if the days are consecutively.
- Do not schedule personal days in the middle of university travel periods when using State Term Contract 975B.