Annualized pay rate calculation depends on employment status:
Permanent Employees and GSSP Students
Permanent employees and students on the Graduate Student Support Plan (GSSP) can determine their annual salary by following the steps outlined below.
1. Navigate to MyPack Portal.
2. Click on Employee Self Service.
3. Click on Payroll and Compensation.
4. Click on Compensation History.
5. Select the appropriate job title from the list, if there is more than one. The annual salary will be listed under Salary History.
Temporary Employess and Student Workers
Temporary employees and student workers can determine their annual salary by following the steps outlined below.
- Multiply the hourly rate by the average of hours worked in a week.
- Multiply that amount by 52 (1 year has 52 weeks). Or multiply the gross biweekly paycheck amount by 26 (the number of paychecks in a year).