1. Home
  2. *All Help Topics
  3. Where can I find my W-2?
  1. Home
  2. Payroll
  3. Where can I find my W-2?

Where can I find my W-2?

To locate your W-2, follow the steps outlined below:

  1. Navigate to MyPack Portal.
  2. Click on Employee Self Service.
  3. Cick on the Payroll and Compensation tile.
  4. From the left menu, click on W-2/W-2C.
  5. Download and/or print, as needed.

For additional information, contact University Payroll at hr_payroll@ncsu.edu or 919-515-4350.

Related Knowledge Base Article:

Updated on September 22, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Cant’t find what you are looking for?
Sends us a message
Contact the KB Team