Summer salary refers to earnings paid through NC State University for work performed by nine-month faculty during the period between May 16 through August 15, including Maymester.
- Office of Contracts and Grants, Summer Salary
- REG 05.58.01 – Additional Compensation Paid through the University
- NC State: Additional Compensation for EHRA Employees
- NC State: Additional Compensation Resources & Training Materials
- Contracts and Grants: Standard Operating Procedure Summer Salary and Supplemental Pay for 9-Month Faculty