1. Home
  2. Payroll
  3. What can I do if I didn’t receive a paycheck?

What can I do if I didn’t receive a paycheck?

The best thing to do to ensure you receive your paycheck is to enroll in direct deposit. To enroll in direct deposit, email hrpayroll@ncsu.edu. They will have you fill out the Direct Deposit Update/Change request form, and upload it with verification and banking information to a secure folder.

If you are receiving a paper check because you do not have a social security number and/or have not done your tax assessment with International Compensation and Taxation (ICT), schedule an appointment via this link, or submit your questions via email at ictquestions@ncsu.edu.

All paper checks are mailed to the Home Address you have entered in the HR system. Make sure this address is the physical address where you wish to receive your paycheck and W-2. You can update your home address through Employee Self Service on MyPack Portal.

See related articles:

Updated on December 15, 2023

Was this article helpful?

Not what you are looking for?
If you can't find the answer to a question, contact us by click on the button below.
Contact Support