You can view your spending limits by viewing the Cardholder Summary in the PCard Center.
- Cards are equipped with a ‘per-transaction,’ daily, and monthly spend limit.
- Adjustments to the spend limit can be requested through the PCard Center.
- All transactions $5,000 and above must go through the requisition process.
- Campus departments may not spend more than $5,000 with a single vendor in a year across all payment types. Purchases of this nature must go through the requisition process.
- A split transaction occurs when a cardholder splits a purchase into multiple payments or on multiple PCards to avoid the spending limits in place.
- Splitting of payments is NEVER ALLOWED.
- Read more: PCard Cardholder Manual, Chapter 3: Card Profiles and Spending Limits.