The first step to find why a Customer Request has not been approved is to review the Customer Request Status. When correctly submitted, status options should be:
If a request status is shown as “New”, this indicates that the request has been saved but not submitted yet. You must make sure to click on the Submit button to complete your request and route it for approval. To submit a Customer Request, follow the steps outlined in this article.
To verify the status of a request, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to MyPack Portal.
- Click on the NavBar: Navigator.
- Click on Financial Systems > Customers.
- Click on Customer Request.
- Click on Find Existing Value.
- Enter the Customer Request ID or the User ID of the person who originally created the Customer Request.
- Click on Search.
- Locate the Customer Request from the search results. If the Request Status is “New”, simply click on the Customer Request to open it.
- Click on the Submit button.
This will change the status to Pending, which will route the request for approval.
Still need help? Contact Controller’s Office, Cash Management.