- Contact the merchant just to ensure that they do not operate under a different merchant name.
- If the charge does not belong to the cardholder, submit a request to inactive the card; select “fraud” as the reason for the inactivation.
- Card Services will contact you when the new card arrives.
- Card Services will provide you with paperwork to upload as documentation for the fraudulent charges.
- The bank will issue a refund for any charges that are deemed to be fraudulent.
Updated on March 1, 2020
Was this article helpful?
Cant't find what you are looking for?
Sends us a messageContact the KB Team