1. Home
  2. Payroll
  3. How do I pay for graduate assistantships?

How do I pay for graduate assistantships?

Graduate Teaching, Research, and Services assistantships are paid via NC State’s Human Resources System. The assistantship role being performed determines which type of funding will pay for the assistantship.

Please contact The Graduate School and view their Graduate Assistantships Overview page for more information about how to qualify for a graduate assistantship.

Updated on October 14, 2022

Was this article helpful?

Not what you are looking for?
If you can't find the answer to a question, contact us by click on the button below.
Contact Support