To find out if a supplier invoice has been paid, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to MyPack Portal.
- From the drop-down menu, select Financial System Homepage.
- Navigate to the Voucher Entry tile in the portal.
- Type in the Voucher ID (or Invoice Number) to lookup.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- For EPay vouchers: In the BOA Payment Details section, if the BOA File Recon Date field has a value in it, the invoice has been paid and the supplier has received their funds.
- For Non-EPay vouchers: In the Schedule Payment section, if the Payment Date and the Reference fields have a value in it, the invoice has been paid and the supplier will receive their funds soon based on the payment option method (WIR=Wire; EFT=Elect. Funds Transfer; CHK=Check; ACH=Auto. Clearing House).