- Navigate to the Voucher Entry page
- Enter the invoice number to pull up the associated voucher.
- Click on the Payments tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the BOA Payment Details section.
- If there is a BOA Transmission date listed then that is the date the payment advice was sent to the supplier.
- If there is a date listed in the BOA File Recon Date field then that is the date that the supplier took payment.
- If there is a BOA Transmission Date but no date in the BOA File Recon Date field that means the supplier has been noticed to take payment but has not yet done so.
Example of where a supplier has been noticed to take payment and has done so: