1. Home
  2. Financial Reporting
  3. How do I get access to submit a GA1?

How do I get access to submit a GA1?

To submit a departmental payment for any student account charges, an online GA1 form is required. The department will need to initiate a SAR request on behalf of all faculty/staff seeking access to the online GA1 system.


  1. Select Student Information – SIS. The Campus Role is SIS Sponsor Coordinator.
  2. From MyPack Portal, select: Student Financials > Custom Student Financials > Sponsor Processes > GA1 Processing.

Read more:

Updated on August 4, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Cant’t find what you are looking for?
Sends us a message
Contact the KB Team