1. Home
  2. PCard
  3. How do I get a MCC override?

How do I get a MCC override?

To get a merchant category code (MCC) override follow the steps outlined below:

  1. You will need to make the charge so that it can decline.
  2. Send an email to cardservices_purchasing@ncsu.edu including the following:
    • Request an override on your card.
    • Provide a detailed description of what you are attempting to purchase.
    • Provide a business purpose for the purchase.
Updated on February 17, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Need Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support