1. Home
  2. PCard
  3. How do I change my name on my PCard?

How do I change my name on my PCard?

To request a replacement card, please follow the steps outlined below:

  1. Go to MyPack Portal.
  2. From the drop-down menu, select Financial System Homepage.
  3. Navigate to the PCard Center tile.
  4. Click on Request Replacement Card.
  5. Select Name Change as the reason.
  6. Enter your new name in the Comments section.

Please note that the name listed on a PCard must match the employee’s name as recorded in the Human Resources system.

Before requesting a replacement card because of a name change, make sure your name has been updated in the system.

Updated on February 28, 2020

Was this article helpful?

Need Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support