1. Home
  2. Payroll
  3. How do I change my legal name?

How do I change my legal name?

To change your legal name in the Human Resources system, you must provide the following proof of identification showing the legal name you wish yours be changed to:

  1. Social security card
  2. Passport or driver’s license

Once you have gathered these items, there are two ways to submit a name change request:

  1. Upload a digital copy of the above documents in MyPackPortal > Employee Self Service > Personal Details > Names.
    Click on the “legal name” on the next page, enter the required information, and upload the documents.
  2. Schedule a call with a Payroll Tax Specialist by filling out this form.

NOTE: If you are enrolled as a student, please reach out to registration and records to process your name change.

Updated on May 5, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Need Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support