Students enrolled in courses for academic credit during any academic period throughout the year may access their Form 1098-T by the following January 31, if required by IRS regulations.
If you are claiming educational tax benefits, the 1098-T shows amounts paid against qualified charges during the calendar year, as well as scholarships or grant aid applied to an account during the year.
Follow these steps to download an electronic 1098-T:
MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Student Accounts tile > Consent for 1098-T
- Log into your MyPack Portal using your Unity ID and password.
- Select the Student Homepage.
- Select the ‘Student Accounts’ tile.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select ‘Consent for 1098-T’ if you have not yet done so. If you have already provided consent to receive your 1098-T electronically, select ‘View 1098-T’.
- Use the toggle button to acknowledge the agreement.
- Click the green ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the new statement is available online.
- Access your 1098-T via MyPack Portal and print a copy of the form for tax purposes.
Former students will need to contact the Help Desk to have their passwords reset.