To determine the food and entertainment allowance code for a Project ID, follow the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to MyPack Portal
- Click on the NavBar
- Click on Financials Quick Nav
- Click on Project Maint & Inquiry
- Enter the project number in the Project ID field.
- Click on Search.
- Click on the Generals/Chartfield tab.
- Look for Food & Entertainment, which identifies the allowance code.
Food & Entertainment allowance codes (exemptions) and descriptions:
|0||State Guidelines apply; no food outside travel; no excess; no workshops|
|1||Conferences/workshops hosted by NC State or affiliates; excess food allowed|
|2||Food/entertainment allowed; No alcohol allowed|
|3||Conferences/workshops hosted by NC State or affiliates; excess food not allowed|
|4||Federal per diem allowed for travel|
See related resources: