1. Home
  2. Travel
  3. Do non-employees need a travel authorization?

Do non-employees need a travel authorization?

Yes. Non-employees traveling on university business, whose expenses are paid or reimbursed by the university, are subject to the same travel policies as are university employees, including statutory subsistence allowances. Please refer to The Travel Manual section Travel Requirements for University Employees, for full policy details.

The reimbursement request is made by using the Travel Center (MyPack Portal) or, if a university travel advance was issued, the combined Non-Employee Travel Authorization (AP104) & Non-Employee Travel Advance and Reconciliation (AP105) Forms.

The combined AP104 and AP105 should be downloaded to your local computer first before entering data for future reconciliaiton needs. Also, it must be completed using Microsoft Excel.

Read more:

Related articles:

Updated on March 27, 2023

Was this article helpful?

Need Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support